Observation on the “Consent is Sexy” campaign made by my mother
Her issue with it is not that it fetishizes an absolute right (though that pisses her off too) but that it can, on the flip side, pressure people into consenting to sex that they may not really want.
- sashamizaree likes this
- orie-ana likes this
- yuyayunka likes this
- mikal81 likes this
- mikal81 reblogged this from choosechoice
- confusiontrip reblogged this from choosechoice
- confusiontrip likes this
- static-chest said:Forced consent isn’t real consent—still rape.
- danisspot likes this
- easterlily-92 said:yea maybe.. in which case you would have to modify the campaign later on.
- easterlily-92 likes this
- breathing-y0uth reblogged this from my-psychological-tower
- valsedelalune likes this
- greenassin reblogged this from choosechoice
- my-psychological-tower reblogged this from choosechoice and added:
- letsdance716 likes this
- choosechoice posted this